Tuesday 30 August 2011

Advisable Relationship Mending Tips and Info - Who, Where, Why?


Who Am I And Why Do I Care?


My name is Jimmy Lynch. I'm 30 years old and I'm like
a gypsy without a caravan.

Hear me out...

I was born in South Africa but at a very early age my
family moved to Botswana.

My dad is an engineer who builds mines for a living.

There is constant mining development taking place in
Africa and as a result of his profession and the high
demand for his skills, we lived in quite a few places
over the years, and that's putting it mildly.

I mean...

...I've moved more times than most escaped convicts!

So from a young age, I had to quickly learn how to adapt
to my surroundings. To be slightly more aware of what's
going on around me.

To read and understand people.

http://tinyurl.com/relationship-mending-tips

I was in boarding school for my high-school years and as
a result spent many weekends and holidays with various
friends and their families.

I got to see how people lived.

How different each family was. The way they interacted
with each other. Their morals and values. The crazy
scenarios that play out in each and every household,
mine included.

For some reason, people have always just opened up to me.

Friends and strangers.

I think I have a way of helping to
put things in to perspective that some people find
encouraging and empowering. At school I was always
“unwillingly” helping my buddies with their relationship
problems.

I was quite good at helping them understand
things from their partner's perspective.

That doesn't mean I didn't have my fair share of failed
relationships and ugly break-ups! Meeting the 'right' one
is a journey filled with colourful moments!

I think I just had a way of getting through to them.

Helping them to see through the mist.

http://tinyurl.com/relationship-mending-tips

Towards the end of high-school I had developed quite an
interest in people and the ways in which they thought.

When I finished high-school I decided to get my bachelors
degree in psychology...

...I'm
NOT saying I'm a psychologist!

I developed an interest in people and in the mind, so I
studied psychology to better understand both. I got my
degree and have since been working as a personal trainer.

A career in totally different field I know, but you'd be
surprised how much my psychology degree comes in
handy when it comes to dealing with my clients!

Being a fitness trainer allows me to interact with people
from all walks of life and financial backgrounds.

Trainers out there will know, that it is very easy to be
sucked into peoples' personal lives. You become the
person they vent too. The one trying to provide them
with a different perspective of looking at things whether
that be diet, time management, social behaviour or
relationship advice, etc...

http://tinyurl.com/relationship-mending-tips

Throughout my high school and working career I
witnessed my fair share of friends and their families
arguing and fighting and made my own observations
and mental notes as time went on.

Girlfriend troubles.

Boyfriend troubles.

Parents getting divorced.

Kids having to choose sides.

Happy homes torn in two...

The saddest thing of all is that it is like that in every little
town, every city, every country all over the world! We
have all had this experience in one way or another.

It's an ugly, messy affair...

So Why This Blog?

I have always enjoyed helping people.

To directly affect someone's life in a positive manner,
gives me a great sense of accomplishment!

Knowing that you have done something to make a
person's life easier, even if it's a tiny little thing,
is a very simple yet effective way to feel happy.

I have witnessed first-hand the heartache and immeasurable
sadness that accompanies any break-up be it a marriage or a
relationship of 6, or even 2 months.

My parents got divorced about two years ago and seeing how
my mom still takes strain to this day, helped me on my way
to deciding that I needed to help people that may be going
through similar situations.

http://tinyurl.com/relationship-mending-tips

I know and understand what you are going through and I
would like to help you win back the mind, heart and soul
of the one you love!



Is It Too Late?


No, it's not too late to turn things around even if it
feels that way!

There are solutions for some of the toughest
relationship problems out there. You just need
a game-plan, have to want it to work, and then
need to keep a cool, level head when going
about it.


How do so many couples get back together if that is not
the case? For most people, the underlying reasons and
motives as to why their exes should or would take them
back, lie hidden in plain sight.

This blog will be providing you with video clips,
audio clips, tips and advice that you can use to
mend your relationship.

Start by going here:

The advice that I provide on this blog goes
hand-in-hand with that book.

I sincerely hope you find the information on this
blog useful!

Best Wishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment